Boosting your immune system before you take the Covid-19 vaccine can help your body prevent/reduce negative side effects of the vaccine. With a robust immune system, you are less likely to experience negative side effects. In addition, having a strong immune system can help the effectiveness of vaccine, as your body can produce more antibody-producing memory cells when your immune system is robust. If/when you’re exposed to the actual Covid-19 virus, the memory cells will pump out antibodies against the pathogen, which prevents you from getting sick.
Here are my top 4 supplements to help prepare your body for the vaccine and strengthen your immune system naturally.
- Vitamin D3 - strengthens your immune defense system by enhancing the function of immune cells that protect your body against pathogens; has been shown to be important in both the prevention and treatment of COVID 19
- 4000 IU x - take 3 days before and 10-14 days after vaccination
- Vitamin A - enhances immune function, and support the body's ability to fight infections/viral load
- 10,000 IU - take 3 days before and 10-14 days after vaccination
- Probiotics - nearly 70% of your immune system is in the gut; increasing good gut micro-biome boosts your immune system by promote the production of natural antibodies and inhibiting growth of harmful gut bacteria
- 40 billion micro-organisms - take 3 days before and 2 weeks after vaccination
- Omego-3 fatty acid/fish oil - decreases inflammatory response to the vaccine as well as boosts immune system
- 2000 EPA/DHA - take after vaccination for 2 weeks
Lastly, Stay hydrated - Be sure to drink lots of water before and after vaccination, as dehydration can exacerbate any side effects that you may encounter; drink 8 -10 cups per day, and add 2 more cups to every serving of coffee/alcohol to mitigate the dehydrating affects.
**BOOST YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM NATURALLY**
4 May, 2021
Replace this text with some additional info. If there is no extra info, you can hide this text or hide this block by clicking the icon at the above right corner.