- Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- Sports Physical Therapy
- Dance Medicine
- Yoga/Pilates Injury Rehab
- Pre / Post-operative Rehab
- Physical Therapy Tune-ups
- One-on-one Yoga/Pilates Training
- Personal training with focus on post-rehab maintenance and beyond, to reach your fullest potential of strength/stability/flexibility and ease of movement
- ACS/Absolute Core Strength NOW
- NATUROPATHIC CONSULTATION
- Sports/workout injuries
- Dance injuries
- Pilates and Yoga injuries
- Post-operative care - after ACL reconstruction, meniscus repair, fracture repair, cartilage restoration, arthroscopic surgery of the knee, shoulder, elbow, wrist, hip and ankle
- Pre-operative care
- Sacroiliac joint dysfunction - pain in the buttock area, piriformis syndrome
- Neck injuries and pain - neck strain, disk herniation, joint derangement, etc.
- Back pain - back strain, sciatica, disk herniation, joint derangement, etc.
- Knee injuries: torn meniscus, ligament sprains, patellofemoral syndrome, chondromalacia patella, etc.
- Foot and ankle injuries: achilles tendonitis, plantar fasciitis, shin splints, etc.
- Shoulder injuries - rotator cuff tear/tendonitis, impingement syndrome, shoulder instability, labral tears
- Elbow/forearm injuries - Tennis elbow, Golfer’s elbow
- Repetitive stress injuries / RSI / Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hypermobility syndrome
- Chronic pain / complicated pain conditions
- Chronic digestive problems, from acid reflux / GERD, Irritable Bowel Syndrome / IBS, Crohn's disease, Small Intestine Bacterial Overgrowth / SIBO, food sensitivities/allergies and more
- Autoimmune disorders, from Hashimoto's hypothyroidism, Inflammatory Bowel Disease / IBD to Multiple Sclerosis / MS
- Pre-diabetes / diabetes
- ....and more
- Telehealth / Telemedicine sessions are now being offered from SNPT and Wellness, for those that are opting to Shelter in place during this COVID-19 pandemic.
- Convenient way for you to receive treatments without leaving your home
- Real time sessions with individualized care to meet your needs and specifics of your home environment.
- A unique opportunity for you to learn to manage your own pain/symptoms with self-care techniques using foam roller, Lacrosse/tennis/Yoga Tune up balls.
- Video/audio visits will be used to guide you through strengthening, flexibility, balance, and functional mobility exercises to reduce pain/dysfunction or recover from surgery.
- Video/audio visits will be used for one-on-one personalized Yoga/Pilates/wellness/post-rehab training session with precise cues to for optimizing your alignment and proper muscle recruitment
- Your goals of eliminating/reducing pain/discomfort and improving ease of movement and vitality in your body will be the focus of our sessions.
- Improve your health and overall wellness with virtual naturopathic consultations with Dr. Priscilla
- Improve your health and overall wellness with naturopathic consultation with Dr. Priscilla. Naturopathic consultations incorporate an integrative and holistic approach to healthcare, emphasize optimal health, and engage the wisdom of nature to support your body’s inherent healing capability. By identifying and removing the barriers to this self-healing, such as poor diet, unhealthy lifestyle habits and other root causes, Dr. Priscilla can help you nurture the body's natural healing process. She addresses the whole person and understands that physical, mental, emotional, genetic, and environmental makeup can affect your health.
- CONDITIONS TREATED:
- Chronic digestive issues e.g. bloating, gas, acid reflux/GERD
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome/IBS, Crohn's disease, food sensitivities/allergies and more
- Autoimmune disorders, from Hashimoto's hypothyroidism
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease / IBD to Multiple Sclerosis / MS
- Pre-diabetes / diabetes
- Hypertention / high blood pressure
- Inflammaging ....and more
Physical Therapy Tune-ups
- We all know that our cars and bicycles need periodic tune-ups for them to function properly and prevent avoidable major breakdowns on the road. Like our vehicles, our bodies can benefit from periodic tune-ups.
- Tune-ups restore the balance of the spine, improve overall postural alignment and spinal health, and helps the musculoskeletal and neuromuscular system to perform more effectively.
- Tune-ups consist of spinal and extremity joint mobilizations to re-align and reset the joints, skillful soft tissue techniques to reduce muscle tension (therapeutic massage, myofascial and trigger point release), nerve glides to enhance neuromuscular function, and focused therapeutic exercises to stabilize and maintain the improved musculoskeletal alignment.
- Physical Therapy Evaluation (1 hr; includes treatment): $185
- PT Follow up visits (55 min): $160
- Physical Therapy Tune-ups (55 min; for established patients only, after PT evaluation): $160
- Professional Dancer/ Pilates/Yoga instructor CASH Discount - Initial evaluation (1 hr; includes treatment) / follow up visits (55 min): $160 / $135
- Wellness Training - One-on-one Yoga/Pilates/Personal training, Post-rehab wellness training (55 min): $135
- Naturopathic Consultation (1 hr) - Initial visit / follow up visits: $185 / $160
- Telehealth treatments - all services above can be done Telehealth :)
Call 415-636-7696 today to book an appointment.
During Covid-19 pandemic, Physical Therapy treatment is considered essential activity. With a stringent disinfecting protocol in place, SNPT and Wellness is prepared to deliver quality care with your safety in mind.
That being said, TELEHEALTH SESSIONS are available for those that are opting to stay home.