**BOOST YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM NATURALLY**
Boosting your immune system before you take the Covid-19 vaccine can help your body prevent/reduce negative side effects of the vaccine. With a robust immune system, you are less likely to experience negative side effects. In addition, having a strong immune system can help the effectiveness of vaccine, as your body can produce more antibody-producing memory cells when your immune system is robust. If/when you’re exposed to the actual Covid-19 virus, the memory cells will pump out antibodies against the pathogen, which prevents you from getting sick.
Here are my top 4 supplements to help prepare your body for the vaccine and strengthen your immune system naturally.
- Vitamin D3 - strengthens your immune defense system by enhancing the function of immune cells that protect your body against pathogens; has been shown to be important in both the prevention and treatment of COVID 19
- 4000 IU x - take 3 days before and 10-14 days after vaccination
- Vitamin A - enhances immune function, and support the body's ability to fight infections/viral load
- 10,000 IU - take 3 days before and 10-14 days after vaccination
- Probiotics - nearly 70% of your immune system is in the gut; increasing good gut micro-biome boosts your immune system by promote the production of natural antibodies and inhibiting growth of harmful gut bacteria
- 40 billion micro-organisms - take 3 days before and 2 weeks after vaccination
- Omego-3 fatty acid/fish oil - decreases inflammatory response to the vaccine as well as boosts immune system
- 2000 EPA/DHA - take after vaccination for 2 weeks
Lastly, Stay hydrated - Be sure to drink lots of water before and after vaccination, as dehydration can exacerbate any side effects that you may encounter; drink 8 -10 cups per day, and add 2 more cups to every serving of coffee/alcohol to mitigate the dehydrating affects.